David Yurich has been one of Sudbury’s financial planning leaders for over 25 years. He specializes in the FINANCIAL PLAN DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION & WEALTH MANAGEMENT and SUCCESSION PLANNING STRATEGIES for all financial plans written for Sound Financial Strategies’ & David Yurich Wealth Management clients.
David helps business owners, professionals and high net worth families build, preserve and transfer their wealth. His clients have benefited from his INSIGHTFUL EXPERTISE in recouping significant tax dollars; to the successful implementation of their long-term estate plans; to generating the highest returns in their financial investment portfolios. The RESULTS speak for themselves: happy, long-term clients who achieve their financial goals.
LOOKING AT THINGS FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE GIVES YOU A BETTER PERSPECTIVE
David Yurich Wealth Management is a financial planning firm centrally located in Sudbury, with a mission to provide independent asset and wealth management services for families across generations. The firm offers a diverse range of financial planning investments, tax minimization, mortgage*, securities and estate planning services. The firm provides service to clients in Sudbury, Timmins, North Bay, Manitoulin Island, Espanola, Barrie, Toronto, Kitchener/ Waterloo, Guelph and London.
Our Financial Planning & Wealth Management Strategies:
- We uncover tax inefficiencies and design solutions to maximize your after tax rate of return.
- Construct truly diversified investment portfolios that limit volatility and maximize financial returns.
- Create retirement income solutions to help ensure you outlive your savings.
- Construct your life insurance strategy to be an investment, not just a legacy for the next generation.
- Our financial experts proactively analyze future trends, emerging markets and research future opportunities that offer the best ROI for our clients. We position ourselves at the cusp of industry intelligence and participate in financial mastermind conversations about the industry, technology and investment tools and strategies.
Estate and Trust Planning
- Helping you document your goals and assist in formulating your Will and any related Inter Vivos, Testamentary Trusts.
- Making sense of recent tax policy changes and how they affect you in regards to Testamentary, Graduated Rate Estates and Qualified Disability Trusts (QDT).
- Professionally administer, settle and manage estate and trusts of varying complexity and value in our capacity as executors and or trustee.
- Provide Executor assistant. We can help you with all major duties like tracing and protecting assets, paying and filing tax returns and more.
- Implement innovative strategies designed to minimize taxes and facilitate the transfer of wealth.
- Develop and facilitate charitable giving solutions. Our specialists can assist you with all facets of legacy planning.
- Establishing a private foundation.
- Day-to-day administration from our unique Instant Office.
- Managing the foundation’s investments.
- Consultation on strategic granting and gift planning.
Stock and Securities
Diversification maximizes your financial portfolio returns by investing in different financial vehicles that each react differently to the same event.
- You have the flexibility of choice in your stock portfolio.
- We are an independent investment firm that has access to all of the best financial products within the securities industry.
- We are not tied to one financial stock or securities product or brand.
- We provide objective financial strategies that best serve your needs.
- You have security in knowing that we are backed by a leading multi-national services provider and Canada’s most international bank – HollisWealth®
HollisWealth® is a full service investment dealer and a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Association of Canada (IIROC) and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
Market Views Blog
- 2019 TFSA ContributionRead More >
- Interview ORPP – Thoughts, Insights, and Opinions with David Yurich and CBC’s Up North, Jason TurnbullOn Wednesday August 12th, 2015, Mr. David Yurich was contacted to provide thoughts, insights, and opinions on the Ontario Retirement Pension Plan. Listen to David and Mr. Jason Turnbull of CBC Up North. Click on the following link to listen to the interview! Click Here: CBC Up North: ORPP InterviewRead More >
- Prestigious Trust and Practioner Designation Bestowed on David Yurich Wealth ManagementTuula Jalasjaa, Head of HollisWealth, a Scotiabank Company is pleased to announce that David Yurich, Director, Private Client Group, and Senior Investment Advisor, Scotia Capital Inc., has earned the Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) designation. The award is granted by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, an elite international organization for Trust and Estate Professionals....Read More >